In brief, (and hopefully chronological order), or as I call it "The 10 Pillars Of America."
1. The pilgrim fathers left Britain and sailed to America.
2. They started founding the 13 colonies with Washington's help.
3. They fought the native Americans.
4. They had a war of independance againt the invading British.
5. They set out a constitution, involving electing presidents every 4-8 years and some general do's and don'ts.
6. They threw tea into the harbour at Boston and said screw the British and their tax demands.
7. They had a civil war.
8. They spent a lot of time building stuff, like railroads, New York and the Hoover Dam.
9. They got involved in 2 world wars and a war in Vietnam.
10. They bought large chunks of Mexico, Alaska off Russia and made Hawaii the 50th state.
One lengthy American History degree, summed up in a brief, content specific format by me.
Heck you Americans make life hard work for yourselves don't you
Now the one remaning question is, when is my online American History degree going to arrive in my e-mail box?