Lose fats

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Tryinghardandfailing
STARTING OUT

Lose fats

Post by Tryinghardandfailing »

Hello everyone, I am new here. I have been having trouble with losing fats.

For months now, I have worked out regularly, at least 1 hour for at least 6 days a week, mostly just weight trainings though, to build up muscles. (By the way, I am female, just thought I should mention it)

And now, I do bicep and hammer curls, tricep overhead extension and tricep kickbacks, all of them with 10kg dumbbells, with bench dips and push ups. I would say I have built up a considerable amount of muscles.

I used to weigh about 56kg and now I weigh about 66kg, I would like to think that it's because of the muscles, but I also know that I haven't been eating properly. Like sometimes, I would eat a lot while other times, I hardly eat much at all. So it might be a combination of more fats and muscles...

Starting this week, I had just started to get into fitstar, an app that helps program some workouts for me, so I guess I can say I just started to do some other training than weight lifting stuffs. I'm not sure how well it is working out yet since it's only been a week.

But, the thing is, I still have a fair amount of fats on body, concealing part of muscles.
I need help trying to lose fats while still maintaining the amount of muscle tone on body. Diets are really hard for me, cause I love food way too much although I have been trying to control myself. Any tips, advice, or even dietary tips would be amazing. Thank you.
Last edited by Tryinghardandfailing on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.