What am I doing wrong! Need help.

A forum for anything related to cardiovascular training.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

LissaJ
STARTING OUT

What am I doing wrong! Need help.

Post by LissaJ »

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,
I have been working out for about 10 weeks 3-4 times a week. 5 sets of circuts example...15 pushups, 15 hack squats, 1minute jacks. Its a little over an hour all together. I have been switching it up, and challenging myself. I recently got a treadmill so I'm doing 40 minutes early in the day and weights at night. Since I started working out I haven't been losing any weight, I've gained a few, and I know thats normal, I noticed inches lost, but not weight. I'm getting a little frustrated, should I do more cardio? And diet... I need help, I'm not eating like a pig, but I'm more hugary cause I'm working out more, Is that normal? should I cut carbs? I would really like to lose 10- 15 pounds by June. (summer) could some one tell me what to do. I am 5'3 and 155pd,would like to be more fit, and toned. Thanks in advance.

LissaJ
STARTING OUT

Post by LissaJ »

Let me rewright the workout I do 3 sets of 5 different circuts all have burst of cardio in them for a minute jacks, mountain climbers, jump rope exc.. I have a mini gym in house so I can do almost any exercise, except, cable flys anything with a preacher bench. And the workouts change every two weeks and they involve certain muscle groups certain days.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

There's a confusion here.

First this got posted on an old thread, then I cut it loose, and replied to it, and now I discover it here too, with an added comment at the bottom.

Not trying to sound nouty, but this might cause confusion, you posting similar material more than once.

If you repost the second of your posts here, onto the first post I just replied to, I can scrub this one, as the first part of this is the same as that.

Makes sense to tag your reworked workout onto the other thread, rather than have two concurrent threads, of identical source material :).

Thanks.
LissaJ
STARTING OUT

Post by LissaJ »

Yes I'm sorry I apologize for that i didn't mean to post the other one I got confused as to where I was posting,so I'll just read the other post.Thanks new at this.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

No need to apologise :).