muscle-pulling

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

skully
REGULAR

muscle-pulling

Post by skully »

Okay - I've been experiencing this more than less as a non-voluntary movement. I always stretch face or pull it, like you would when you're lifting heavy and you wanna push the weight up or something.

I am not sure if I have a problem that's worth going to the doctor for...or it's just face got used to being pulled more often from weights...can i do? it becomes really annoying at time - even feels like a crazy obsession....

Another note...

5 year old bro pooped GREEN poop today. and when I say green, I mean GREEN (light green color). It was really strange green. What could be the problem - is it a serious issue? It was a first time thing.
ironwill
VETERAN

Re: muscle-pulling

Post by ironwill »

When I drink squincher (like Gatorade) if I drink enough of it, the color of the stools changes. We were discussing it at work oneday, apparently it happens to everyone here. They provide us with Squincher.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: muscle-pulling

Post by Boss Man »

Monitor it. If it happens another 2-3 times, then consult a medic. It could be nothing, or something that may have been consumed in his food, that normally isn't in it, I.E. a mistake somewhere along the line. If so, you would expect the problem to attenuate over time, when the green discolouration became less and less, or just stopped.

If the problem appeared persist after another 2-3 times, to the severity it did the first time, it might then be worthwhile consulting a medic.

I'm presuming it's not causing him any other issues, like Stomach pains, pain when releasing stools, some kind of rash, or other possible related things, like Vomiting, Headaches etc.