Of course I'm able to continue this journey because of my friends here- it REALLY
does help! We all know what we need to do, but being kinda accountable to others - especially others who are struggling right along with you - IT HELPS SOOOO MUCH~! Thank you~!
Today I was so hungry for some reason. Here's what I ate:
Bottle of Water first thing, no coffee
1) Weetabix with fresh blueberries, 1/2 cup FF Milk
Worked Out - 45 minutes on Treadmill
2) Egg Omelet 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites with chopped green, red and orange peppers - 1/4 Melon
Water, water, and more water throughout the day......
3) 4 oz Vanilla Yogurt with fresh blueberries and 2 tbls sunflower seeds and 2 tbls chopped walnuts.
4) About an hour later I was hungry so had a Protein Bar
5) Around 4-4:30 I had a Turkey Burger with 100 cal WW thin bun. (Could wait for hubby to come home I was so hungry.
6) Leftover Home Made vegetable soup containing tomatoes,red and green peppers, diced yams, diced potatoes (not much) cabbage, onions and broccoli (prob 3/4 - 1 cup - slice of Whole Grain Bread spread with hummus.
I'm not tracking yet, but how does that look to you? I normally have the yogurt meal or oatmeal for breakfast - maybe that's the difference? I guess 3 and 4 would normally be a salad with LF Cottage Cheese and chicken or tuna....
IDOL Gives Back is on tonight and you might think it's overkill but I'm determined to watch it from the treadmill and/or spinning bike.
Have a great evening my friends!
After IDOL Edit*** I was on the treadmill for 1 hour at 3.7 mph while watching TV. Didn't push myself, but at tat pace I was hot and sweaty at the end, so it kept my HR up...... ate 3 oz of Low Fat CC (gave my dog 1 oz) and 16 almonds. Still hungry I guess...