Exercise Help..

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

padampaddy
STARTING OUT

Exercise Help..

Post by padampaddy »

Hello i am new. Just joined a gym so i thought why not join a BB forum to go along. What i follow is the traditional method as instructed by the trainer.

I have a very peculiar problem.. legs arnt that flexible.. I can't sit with legs crossed.. legs wont lay flat on the ground they aren't even midway. Its quite uncomfortable to sit like that for me. So if anyone of you guys can recommend some exercise to make me more flexible I'll be greatly thankful..
Bonnie
VETERAN

Re: Exercise Help..

Post by Bonnie »

Try stretching.You tube.
Devid
STARTING OUT

Post by Devid »

Hi David here, I am new on this forum and i feel glade to be here. I also joined gym to get myself fit for future and i get helpful information here. I would like to thank all of you to sharing your comments with others. First off all i like to say a very warm Hello to all visitors. I hope i'll enjoy here a lot. :wink:
raysteve
STARTING OUT

Post by raysteve »

you need a personal trainer to help you out in doing some stretching. you can't do it alone

Post by Noerv »

Yes . I agree with the PTngo post that you need a personal trainer. With a proper trainer, you can do better exercises and can learn many other exercises. So search for a personal trainer.
physical therapy management