When to take supplements

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

gnilgnij
STARTING OUT

When to take supplements

Post by gnilgnij »

I have swim team for an hour a day Monday-Friday and also do karate for 2 hours 2 times a week. And also do p90x. question is I have whey protein powder and creating and this N.O.-Explode stuff uncle gave me when should I take these throughout the day. I am trying to gain lean muscle.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: When to take supplements

Post by Boss Man »

The simple answer is dont' take the N.O. Explode it's a pretty poor product and if you want Kidney damage, then taking N.O Explode and a seperate Creatine product every day, would potentially do it, because N.O. Explode has Creatine in it as well and Caffeine, a substance which constricts the bloodvessels, so it's in part or in full, counterproductive to the effects the Nitric OXide is meant to give you, as Nitric Oxide dilates bloodvessels.

Take the Protein powder after workouts and then stack it with about 5g of the ordinary Creatine.

If the Protein powder has Carbs all the better, if not, mix something in like Crushed Oats, so you've got something to make the Protein and Creatine perform better.