Best fat burner?

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Fitschmit18
STARTING OUT

Re: Best fat burner?

Post by Fitschmit18 »

I agree that a trainer shouldn't suggest that the only way to lose weight would be to take a fat burner. Thermogenic products alone are not "magic pills", so to speak. However, that being said, I have made use of these products in order to get a little extra energy on those days where I'm dragging. Meltdown was an ok product for awhile, I've found that Oxyelite Pro has been one of the more consistent thermogenics I've used. It has helped with appetite suppression and energy, but I feel the main contribution to weight loss has been clean diet....you can buy all the products in the store but if your eating sucks, then you're just throwing money away.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

In fairness, any Fat burning product could be seen as "throwing money away", regardless of the standard of an individuals eating habits :wink:
alisamoran99
STARTING OUT

Post by alisamoran99 »

nice tips sharing here to burn the fat. It is not easy to burn the fat. special guidance and training have to do this.
Andrew001
STARTING OUT

Post by Andrew001 »

Hey,fat burners are some thing unnatural way of treatment and yes the chemical will be doing wrong with your body. Herbal and natural food selection is simple way to reduce and slim.
randelljim
STARTING OUT

Post by randelljim »

First, simple cardio will burn fat. Fat burners will aid in your body's ability to burn calories given the therogenic effect they create.

The top fat burners are: Muscletechs Hydroxycut hardcore, and usplabs Oxyelite pro.

hands down the best. BUT they work in connjunction to exericise.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

randelljim wrote:they work in connjunction to exericise.
How can that be proven though?

As soon as people start doing anything like exercise and / or improving their diet, or modify either, if original changes were not sufficient enough, then the product used becomes nigh on impossible to prove, in terms of effectiveness.

As ever it's a case of isolating the effect, otherwise doing one or more other things beneficial to achieving the aim, whilst using such a product, means the products effects cannot be properly identified or ascertained.
AlwaysA_Strugle
STARTING OUT

Post by AlwaysA_Strugle »

I have tried different supplements over the years and I am not sure if some of them actually worked or if I would have lost weight anyway just from the diet I was on by itself. :?:
There are certainly benefits to some weight loss aids including things like protein shakes, meal replacement drinks etc.

Here is a useful article by the Mayo Clinic which lists some of the top weight loss supplements and the results of research into there effectiveness. It has an easy to read chart that lays everything out that the research has found.

Click here for the article :arrow: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/weight-loss/HQ01160 Over-the-counter weight-loss pills: Do they work? - By Mayo Clinic Staff

Best of luck!!
SteVenBen
STARTING OUT

Post by SteVenBen »

I actually dont have a trainer but I approached him and asked him what should I eat and stuff before the gym and he actually mentioned I should have some fat burner so I wanted to ask you guys for the opinion. Now I got it. Thanks.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Simple answer, tell the guy to shove his idea about taking fat burners up his hole, with the non-existant commission payment he now won't get, for unsuccessfully trying to sell you such biologically loathesome filth in the first place.

Gyms having those things on the premises for sale is questionable at least, but someone recommending them to your face, should be worthy of a verbal warning I think.

Gym sells some supplements, but never sells anything to me; at best a mere suggestion once in a blue moon, but nothing more, with only anything resembling sales patter when the person is queried about a product, or the general topic of converstion strays onto supplements.

If anyone in Gym started hawking to me, I'd complain to the management, but as their products are profit orientated only, with no commission structure, there's no incentive for staff to flog or hawk products and to be honest no Gym anywhere in the known universe period, should hawk supplements or equipment of any kind if they choose to sell things, but merely let hte individual enquire if they wish. Commission incentives should be for things like furniture, gas supplies, home insurance, cars etc, not supplements and workout equipment, except in an actual retail or warehouse type premises, not Gyms.