Acne

Discuss skin, hair and nails here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

spawn
STARTING OUT

Post by spawn »

I suggest rose water. Clean your face with rose water before go bed. (Drop onto cotton.) Point is hygen.

dermatologist gave me some pills but I refuse to use them because of side effects. They takes out vitamine a and changes your body's hormonal balance. Don't use them unless you have serious problems.
MichelleRichard
STARTING OUT

Post by MichelleRichard »

spawn wrote:I suggest rose water. Clean your face with rose water before go bed. (Drop onto cotton.) Point is hygen.

dermatologist gave me some pills but I refuse to use them because of side effects. They takes out vitamine a and changes your body's hormonal balance. Don't use them unless you have serious problems.
Thanks for the suggestion... I will start using rose water from today...
I was searching for natural treatments on the internet and I found a Mole Remover which guarantees to remove moles in 3 days...
I am planing to opt this treatment...
What do you say???
spawn
STARTING OUT

Post by spawn »

I wouldn't use all of them at once. They could take away benefits from each other. First start using rose water. Just clear your face. Don't use it much. It doesn't mean that using something much helps you much. Don't make cotton as wet as like dunked into water. Divide your face as left and right side. Prepare two cotton. Clear one side with one cotton and clear other side with other cotton. Don't forget, everyday before go bed.

You will see dirt on the cotton. Hygiene is the focal point unless you don't have hormonal deficiency or something like that.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Michelle, I checked you out, and you have been asking this sort of stuff all over the net, and posting that link too.

Promoting mole removal products over the net is ILLEGAL.

I will of course give you a few days to respond to this. If you are genuine then fine, if you like to promote things and know it's illegal, I will assist Admin to ban you.
fitgirltitone
STARTING OUT

acne treatments

Post by fitgirltitone »

There is a new product on the market called Solodyn, its very expensive if you dont have insurance but I started taking it about 4 weeks ago, everyday and face has cleared up tremendously. Let me explain situation...I had cystic acne, never as a child or teenager, just all of a sudden. I tried clyndamicin, tetricyclin, baxtrin...none works....this is great. I am also using a topical called Aczone.
The solodyn is around 600 a month and the aczone is around 125.
aaaaamandaaaaa
STARTING OUT

Post by aaaaamandaaaaa »

hey have you tried proactive? i havent had a miracle story like they pst on tv but i helps alot
Michealleo
STARTING OUT

Re: Acne

Post by Michealleo »

Acnes is some kinda difficulte problem to get rid of it . Because it needed to consume some time to work on it with fixing ur eating habits and with use of some external use prescribtion . I never want u guys to use any drug for acne because i know that's having alots of other side effects .
lindaalbert
STARTING OUT

Post by lindaalbert »

Let’s examine these methods on how to get rid of acne. In order to get rid of acne and any skin problems you need to keep your skin free of any dirt or dust that may lead to inflamed skin.

Keep your hair and hands away from face
Use oil-free non-comedogenic makeup
Wash your skin regularly after sweating or going out
Daily Diet and Mind-Body Health
sajidtoor
STARTING OUT

Post by sajidtoor »

its very risky.... Do you realize that this is not given to women if they want to have children due to malformations of the fetus one taking this cannot even donate blood for this risk.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

What isn't given to pregnant women?
stellamandy96
STARTING OUT

Post by stellamandy96 »

Here I would like to share experience with you about acne problem and cured it with a perfect diet program.

Previously I faced acne problem, then one of friend recommended a book and she has given a copy to me. Also she faced the same condition as I had before, then she started the acne no more program. After using that program I had seen really good results.

The whole process we need to follow by changing the diet. With that process now I have cured the acne problem permanently and I regained health and wellbeing, without drugs, without typical acne treatments, and without any side effects. Now I feel so confident and parents are extremely thrilled for me.

Although it did take me a while to find own ways to incorporate the program into very busy life, I must admit that skin is spotless and I am approaching future with a whole new perspective. I just want to thank you in person for giving me such great help and encouragement.

If anyone is facing this acne problem then definitely they should try this “acnenomore” e-book program.

Good Luck!!!

stellamandy96
STARTING OUT

Post by stellamandy96 »

In order to remove acne from body and face, we need to follow some natural diet tips. sister tried some acne cure program with natural diet, and I had remembered that she has tried some e-book.

I hope this article may be useful to everyone http://acnenomorebeauty.blogspot.in/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck!!!