Product Review: Dynaflex Powerball Gyro Exerciser

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fitnessallday1
STARTING OUT

Product Review: Dynaflex Powerball Gyro Exerciser

Post by fitnessallday1 »

I recently purchased a dyna-flex gyro powerball from Amazon. Prior to purchasing it, I did get a chance to try it out at a local BIG-5 store. They had a powerball and the docking station for display and use to customers right in front of their cash register. I tried it out and all of skepticism quickly went away. Let me tell you, I have a ton of joint issues from weight lifting like wrist tendonitis, tennis elbow (barbell curls) and rotator cuff soreness (bench press). first impression was how much torque this little thing produces. It was as if the ball was trying to free itself from grasp but when I held it and rotated wrist, it helped created enough tension where muscles were being put into play. I ended up not purchasing the item but when I drove home I suddenly realized that wrist felt better and natural range of motion in wrist was coming back whereas before I couldn’t without some sort of soreness or tightness in wrist.

After looking at other great reviews online I decided to give it a shot and bought it off Amazon. Every day I’d do a variety of arm motions with the powerball gyro spinning in hand and after about a week tennis elbow pain decreased dramatically, rotator cuff was healed but what felt the best was wrist having its range of motion back. Lifting weights at the gym requires wrist to be strong and able to withstand jerking movements and ever since I have owned the powerball, wrist never felt better. I highly recommend this product not just as a rehab tool but to prevent injuries in the future by strengthening the muscles that the powerball emphasizes.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Product Review: Dynaflex Powerball Gyro Exerciser

Post by Boss Man »

Out of interest, you've posted about this elsewhere, so what's the intent?

I'm not being rude just curious :).
fitnessallday1
STARTING OUT

Post by fitnessallday1 »

I actually go on a lot of various forums to check out their content. However I use the powerball often and realized none of the forums I lurk has a review on them. Just spreading the word out for a great new find!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

No worries. You just can't be too careful what with people pumping stuff out there just to sell it.

I just neede peace of mind for myself and the members. If it works for you great, because you never know maybe other people can find benefit from it too :).
fitnessallday1
STARTING OUT

Post by fitnessallday1 »

I definitely understand.. I frequent a ton of message boards and do searches and noticed most of them have a review somewhere on this product and it REALLY works. So when I went on this forum and realized there wasn't any, I was pretty surprised. Just helping you guys out there who have joint/muscle issues. :mrgreen: