Nokie's Food Journal

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

feelin-great
VETERAN

Re: Nokie's Food Journal

Post by feelin-great »

I can't get into your website :( I just get a box that pops up that says Wrong Password - and it never gave me the option to put in a password!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

feelin-great wrote:I can't get into your website :( I just get a box that pops up that says Wrong Password - and it never gave me the option to put in a password!
Maybe it’s your internet browser. Its like that when I’m at work, it doesn’t work. Do you have Google chrome or Firefox?

6:30AM – Black coffee, scramble eggs x2, wheat bread x 2
9:30AM – Black coffee, plan yogurt, strawberries 1c
12:00PM – Spicy chicken & pork, green lettuce, brown rice x1/2c
2:30PM – Black coffee
6:30PM – Steam fish with lemon, green lettuce
8:00PM – Full body workout – protein shake
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I use Firefox and never got that problem.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

i use internet explorer and didn't get a problem. could it be you anti virus software?? Not sure what would cause that.
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

6:30AM – Black coffee, oatmeal, blueberries
9:30AM – Black coffee, wheat egg sandwich
12:00PM – Green salad with deli ham, orange, green tea
2:30PM – Lettuce wrap with low fat string cheese and ham x2
3:30PM – Zumba cardio (45mins) – protein shake
6:00PM – Grilled pork chop with green lettuce salad
8:30PM – Non-fat cottage cheese with almond butter & honey, green tea
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Nokie173 wrote:Non-fat cottage cheese with almond butter & honey, green tea
I would like to try that some day when i buy some almond butter.

i've mixing cottage cheese in magic bullet into kind of like a pudding substance with a jam spread and it tastes pretty good.

Another person suggested to mix it up with coco and stevia although i haven't tried that.

I feel good because i don't really like cottage cheese plain but i can eat it that way. :)
ldematto
VETERAN

Post by ldematto »

Sounds like your Maid of Honor is truly the good friend she should be as such - guess you pick 'em good - love your fiance (he's fun and obviously loves you) and now your maid of honor...you did good Nokie! You do need to relax...no matter what happens it will still be the best day of your life! Nah, that's not right - when you have a baby as a result of your love for each other you will believe in miracles for sure! Hope I'm not jumping the gun...some choose not to have children - but if you do there is nothing that compares.

So, you do know all your Shapefit friends that have now checked out your Save the Date video will be crashing the wedding! Oh I wish you were closer, I know I'd love to support you, need a workout food buddy - always helps! And of course I know a few things about weddings...had 3 of them! Yikes!! Did I tell you that? I had to kiss a bunch of toads (married 'em al!) to get the right one - I finally found prince! I lived in California with first husband, father of son Michael. I loved it out there, but I did miss family...I lived in Point Reyes Station for awhile...are you anywhere near there?
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

02/10/12
6:30AM – Black coffee, scramble egg whites, wheat toast x2
9:30AM – Apple, string cheese
11:30AM – Meal replacement
12:00PM – Kick Boxing (45mins)
1:30PM – Green salad, beef
4:30PM – Soup
7:00PM – Turkey, spinach

Luuuuuuu, if you want to visit California & to wedding please do!!! Message me and we’ll talk more. You know, you & Cassie, were the first few people I actually made friends with when I first joined the site. Now, I have tons of great friends in here that support me in many ways. Sometimes, I don’t express to girlfriends but once I start tying in journal… I vent like crazy! None of you pushed me away but instead, you guys away support me. So, you guys in Shapefit are friends too and if you would like to come, please do… message me! Lu, Point Reyes Station is less than an hour away from wedding site. A little over an hour from house. :wink:
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

musculArgirl2 wrote:Another person suggested to mix it up with coco and stevia although i haven't tried that.
Oh YUM... I might have to try that :mrgreen:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

feelin-great wrote:I can't get into your website :( I just get a box that pops up that says Wrong Password - and it never gave me the option to put in a password!

I thought of one other thing it could be Jocelyn. Do you have your pop up blocker on?? The log in kind of pop ups and the password i think what i remember but i could be wrong on that. Not sure if a pop up blocker would apply to this and block it but i know i have to pop up blocker off for other things. :? not sure if that would be it or not. I'm no techie but otherwise i have no clue.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Nokie173 wrote:Luuuuuuu, if you want to visit California & to wedding please do!!! Message me and we’ll talk more. You know, you & Cassie, were the first few people I actually made friends with when I first joined the site. Now, I have tons of great friends in here that support me in many ways. Sometimes, I don’t express to girlfriends but once I start tying in journal… I vent like crazy! None of you pushed me away but instead, you guys away support me. So, you guys in Shapefit are friends too and if you would like to come, please do… message me! Lu, Point Reyes Station is less than an hour away from wedding site. A little over an hour from house.
How i would love to go out there nokie! It sounds like so much fun!! I've never been to the bay area. I've been to LA and san diego and had a drunken night in tiawana one time :oops: but not the bay area. :) It looks like a beautiful place! Maybe one day i will get to do more traveling again!!

It is nice to vent and have support. it's nice to see what other people's viewpoints are on your issues in a supportive place! I hope I"m in that department Nokie because you're a sweetheart and i definitely consider you a friend. :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Becky, I don't mind being your tour guide when you come here... :) Just let me know!!!

6:30 - Black coffee, apple
9:30 - Scramble eggs, ground beef, wheat bread x2
11:30 - Green salad, Turkey breast
2:30 - Black coffee, lettuce wrap with ham deli, string cheese x 2
4:30 - Weights workout - 50mins - Protein shake
7:00 - Steam mahi mahi with lemon and stir fry cabbage

Head ache - Don't feel like going to the gym during lunch.
Last edited by Nokie173 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Nokie173 wrote:Becky, I don't mind being your tour guide when you come here... Just let me know!!!
Thanks would love that!

Your meals look good.

You have a lot of stress so i can understand being crabby. I don't know how you do it to be honest with all you got going on. :)

How are you going to do it after the alteration and fitting to maintain what you've lost do you have any plan for that?? Just curious if your going to do anything different? I once was in a wedding and i was training for a marathon during this time so between when i got fitted and when the wedding took place i lost weight. i think i went down a size. I think i ended up wearing another girls dress because it fit me better and mine fit hers okay. You won't have that option though. :)
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Couldn't get in your website, over quota. I'll try later...can't wait! :) HAPPY V DAY!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Ok... I just took the Pictures... This month, I did not use camera phone but fiance wanted to use his new camera.
Most of the pictures are off... I did try best.. :(

From Oct. 2011 to Feb 2012 so far...

Each Month...

I'll update meals later... Good night all :D