Creatine does not do the following, I'm 99.99% sure of it.
1. Cause Cancer.
2. Cause Erectyle Dysfunction, or Penile anomlies / irregularities.
3. Act as a Steroid.
4. Cause Connective Muscle Tissue damage.
5. Cause you to get Stool problems, Black Urine, or Cause Blood clots.
6. Get you banned from the Olympics.
This is what Creatine can do, but ONLY if you drink inedequate Water or overdose it.
1. Possible Headaches and Dizziness.
2. Sore Kidneys
3. Kidney Disease.
Creatine can be also affected by Alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates you, Creatine requires internal water supplies to some degree, to help it function safely.
In certain cases where someone has an undiagnosed Kidney disease, disorder or infection, safe doses may create side effects, but that's down to have an undetected problem, not the safe dosing. The dosing then becomes a trigger, not a cause, a bit like putting bullets in a Gun, then the Gun is able to be fired.