Low Calorie Recipes - Baked Red Snapper
- 1 pound red snapper fillets, cut into 3-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons powdered rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Two fresh lemons, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Sprinkle fish generously with powdered rosemary and black pepper.
Arrange in a nonstick baking pan.
Bake at 325-degrees 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily
when tested with a fork.
Remove to serving plate.
Cover with lemons. Sprinkle with parsley.
Recipe makes four servings.
- Calories 135
- Fat 2g
- Protein 28g
- Carbohydrates 3g
- Sodium 62mg
<< Back To Low
Calorie Recipes >>