Low Calorie Recipes - Banana Muffins
- 1-1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon unbleached flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar - packed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup mashed bananas - mashed
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 egg white, whipped
Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
Prepare six muffin pans with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin
In another mixing bowl, combine bananas, milk, sour cream, and
Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake 20 minutes,
or until light brown.
Recipe makes six servings.
- Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Sodium: 143
<< Back To Low
Calorie Recipes >>