Low Calorie Recipes - Simple Turkey Soup
- 2 cups turkey light meat, skinless, cooked and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cups celery, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 14-1/2 ounce chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
In a quart 4-quart saucepan, combine turkey, water, celery, vegetables,
broth, poultry seasoning, and black pepper.
Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes
to a full boil.
Add macaroni and reduced heat to low.
Cover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until macaroni
Recipe makes eight servings.
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 373
<< Back To Low
Calorie Recipes >>