Low Calorie Recipes - South of the Border Nachos
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (about 6 ounces)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) mexican-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 4 ounces low fat tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Place chips on 13 x 9-inch baking
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium
heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook and stir five minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in chicken and tomatoes.
Spoon tomato mixture, cheese and olives over chips. Bake five minutes
or until cheese melts.
Recipe makes four servings
- Calories: 69
- Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 153mg
<< Back To Low
Calorie Recipes >>