Male Fitness Models - Photos of Top Figure Competitor
Drew Bronzy Cose
Drew "Bronzy" Cose - Statistics:
- Name: Drew "Bronzy" Cose
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 188 pounds
- Date of Birth: March 5th, 1969
- Hair Color: Brown
- Waist: 32"
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Drew "Bronzy" Cose - Biography:
My name is Drew Cose and my modeling name is Bronzy
Cose. I'm a certified personal trainer and entrepreneur looking
to model full time. I played over seven sports growing up throughout
elementary and high school including football, basketball, baseball,
track, racquetball, swim team and golf. I play the saxophone as
I made all state and even had scholarships offers
to me from several music schools. I ended up in Louisiana after
getting a full scholarship for baseball. I had a chance to play
professional baseball until I had an injury. I became a personal
trainer after my injury and I have been training people since 1994.
I only recently became a model in fitness, runway and commercial.
I just very recently started acting. I also just finished a film.
I'm a reliable, classy and attractive gentleman who
is in great shape and extremely outgoing. Some of my modeling jobs
- T.V. shows
- Commercials and films
- I'm currently on the Block Dymez magazine list for men called
"The Gentleman's List" (thegentlemanslist.com)
- I recently did a fashion show and photo shoot for Block Dymez
magazine on March 5th 2010, at the Volt Lounge
- I will be featured in the new Love and Hate Magazine with pictures
and an interview for spring 2010.
- I signed a contract with the AMR Agency for models and Voltron
Productions here in Atlanta, Georgia.
- I performed in three fashion shows for the "Urban Fashion
Week" at Club Utopia and Club Mist in Atlanta, Georgia.
- I'm being featured in the hoopshots.tv talent showcase for the
NBA Lakers Basketball team under the nickname "Diesel"
which was for a full portfolio.
- I completed a photoshoot for the Kobe Bryant Clothing line in
- I signed a contract with ASIA Chic for their 2011 GQ Profile
- I'm now a featured model for "Juniors Motorcycle Apparel"
and "Bourgeois Productions"
- On Memorial Day weekend I performed "The Photoshoot Party"
and fashion show for designer Tee Mott at Studio Clout here in
- I did an interview with the talk show "Tips and Tea"
with Sha Dixon, airing July 19th on Channel 24 (local station).
- I did the "Sean John" Fashion show for P Diddy at
his restaurant "Justins" July 26th which was a red Carpet
event featuring apparel lines Sean John, Coogi, Akoo, LRG, and
- Haute Lanta Fashion Week 2010.
- Film and Fashion Affair Fashion show and TV interview for Insanitees
- Featured on the site Thisisher69.com under Bronzy Cose.
- I just finished a lead role in action thriller independent short
movie with Eshe from Arrested Development called "Gorgeous
Nights" by Origin Nile Films.
- I'm doing a video this month for "Mark Malice" of
- I made the final audition for Bernard Moore and the "Mr.
Rip the Runway" of the BET Rip the Run Way for the "2011
East Coast Battle Of The Sexes" fashion showcase swimsuit
and lingerie show coming in Feb 2011 in New York.
- I will be on the cover for "Pump TV Magazine" in January
which is their first issue of their special fitness and bodybuilding
Drew "Bronzy" Cose
- Contact Details:
See More Male Fitness Models | Signup To Be a Fitness Model