Kristy Lee Wilson - Fitness Trainer in Orlando Florida
Lee Wilson has been an elite athlete for 20 years and is currently
an acrobatic performer with the world renowned Cirque du Soleil.
Kristy performs in the Orlando based production, La Nouba, and has
been with the show for the past 6 years.
When Kristy was just 8 years old she became the youngest Australian
athlete ever to be offered a scholarship with the Australian Institute
of Sport to train as a member of the Australian Gymnastics Team.
As one of the top Australian Gymnasts, Kristy was selected to represent
Australian at Olympic Level, but was unable to compete due to injury.
Kristy overcame this great disappointment by changing sports and
becoming a member of the Australian Trampoline Team. Kristy represented
Australia at World Championship level, and again became one of Australia's
top athletes. She is also a former 3-time Australian Champion.
Kristy's background and personal experience as an athlete also
led her to become a very successful Gymnastics and Trampoline coach.
She has coached athletes of all ages, however, she became most respected
for her work with elite athletes. Many of whom she coached went
on to become National Champions in their respective age groups.
In 2000 Kristy was named as the state Tumbling coach and Team Vice-captain
Also in 2000, Kristy graduated from the Australian Stunt Academy.
In 2001 she performed in the feature film 'Scooby Doo' as the stunt
double for Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Kristy's background and her passion for fitness have now led her
to become a Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach.
Her certifications include the following:
- ACSM - Personal Trainer
- AFPA - Sports Nutrition Consultant
- AFPA - Stability Ball Trainer
- AFPA - Post Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist
- Florida Safety Council - First Responder
- Gymnastics Australia - Trampoline Sports Coach
- Gymnastics Australia - Women's Artistic Gymnastic Coach
- Gymnastics Australia - Men's Artistic Gymnastic Coach
- Gymnastics Australia - Kindergym Coach
- IFPA - Program Design Specialist
- IFPA - Sports Nutrition Specialist
- IFPA - Women's Fitness Specialist
- NASM - Personal Trainer
- NASM - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NESTA - Kid's Nutrition Specialist
- NESTA - Pilates Instructor
- NSCA - Personal Trainer
Kristy is quickly earning a lot of respect in the health and fitness
industry and is a member of both the National Strength and Conditioning
Association (NSCA) and the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
She is very dedicated to her clients and makes sure she does everything
she possibly can to help them achieve their goals.
of expertise include:
- Balance Training
- Body Toning & Sculpting
- Core Conditioning
- Injury Prevention
- Senior Fitness
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Teen Fitness
- Traditional Strength Training
- Weight Loss / Weight Management
- Women's Fitness
- Youth Fitness
Kristy Lee Wilson