Pilates Exercise Photos & Instructions - Double
Leg to Ceiling
Beginner version I Beginner version
- Lie on the back with both knees bent and feet off the floor.
Place the hands behind the head. Float the head off the floor.
- Practice 3 sets of breath with hollowing. Feel the belly deflate
with the hollow.
The lower the leg to the floor demands more abdominal control.
If you feel the back, bring the leg higher or return to beginner
version. This is about the abdominals working!
DOUBLE LEG TO CEILING
- Lie on back with both knees bent and feet off the floor. The
hands are laced behind the head. Float the head off the floor.
- Exhale, hollow and extend both legs towards the ceiling.
- Inhale, bend knees and flex upper spine closer to the knees.
- Repeat three more sets.
View All Pilates Exercises with Photos & Instructions >>