Low Calorie Weight Loss Recipes - ShapeFit Summer
recipe of the week features a soothing and relaxing summer drink
we call "The ShapeFit Summer Quencher". This low
calorie drink is very easy to make and will really hit the spot
on a hot summer day! It will also take care of a nagging sweet tooth
without adding all the extra sugar and calories of a regular soda
or sugar filled drink. Enjoy!
- 1 liter bottle of drinking water
- 2 tsp of lime juice (you can use real limes or "Nelly &
Joes Key West Lime Juice")
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1-2 packets of artificial sweetener (if you like it really sweet)
- Mix everything into 1 liter bottle of drinking water
- Shake for 5-10 seconds
- Enjoy directly out of the bottle or pour over a glass of ice!