I am a fitness model/bodybuilder originally from Cedar City, Utah who now resides in Salt Lake City. I have retired from bodybuilding competition and am now looking to build my reputation in the fitness industry. I have been in a few fitness magazines (Men’s Exercise February 2005 issue and REPS! Magazine Summer 2006 issue) and several calendars. I’ve competed in bodybuilding competitions from 2000-2005, most notable is winning 1st place at the 2000 Utah Cup Bodybuilding Competition Teenage Overall and competing internationally on the Musclemania circuit from 2003-2005. I also hold a third degree black belt in Chinese Kenpo and won the IKCA Black Belt Marathon Tournament in Long Beach, CA in 2003. I’m a pretty easy going guy and I enjoy writing, making random videos (which I post on my website) and letting my personality shine through when doing a photo shoot!
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- University of Utah: Exercise Science degree with a Nutrition minor
- IFPA Certified Personal Trainer (2002)
- CPR Certified
- 5 time member of the National Dean’s List (1999-2003)
- I plan to be certified through the NSCA in the near future
I provide personal training and consultation services. I also work in cardiac rehab at the Intermountain Medical Center in Salt Lake City. I work with heart patients to help rehab them after heart surgery.
- Nitric Oxide Facts – Supplements For Muscle Pumps & Vascularity
- Keep A Winning Mindset – Stay Motivated To Achieve Fitness Success
- Pre-Exhaustion Method – Weight Training Techniques To Build Muscle
- Shark Cartilage Facts – Dietary Supplement Claims To Prevent Cancer
- Mental Muscle Tips – Mental Factors For Achieving Your Goals