Creative Nutrition & Wellness is a Preventative & Therapeutic Holistic Healthcare facility. Julie Eltman, MPH, RD, the owner and founder of CN&W, has been helping people get healthy for more than 20 years. She is considered an expert in her field and has done numerous magazine articles, as well as having been interviewed on radio and television programs. Julie works closely with all of the nutritionists at CN&W by coordinating the custom programs. Julie has high standards for choosing her staff and for choosing the highest quality nutritional supplements and health programs.
CN&W offers a variety of innovative services and the highest quality products in nutritional medicine and alternative remedies for typical acute and chronic health concerns, such as:
- Nutrition & Weight-Loss
- Infant & Children’s Health
- Hormone Balancing and Infertility
Through customized counseling and QRA – an advanced form of applied kinesiology – the amazing nutritionists at CN&W are successful in accurately detecting and ‘treating’ nutritional deficiencies and imbalances, including:
- Digestive disorders & GERD (Acid Reflux)
- Food allergies & yeast (candida)
- Fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue
- PMS & women’s health
- Family health & wellness
- Cardiovascular disease
CN&W focuses its energy on helping families get healthy and feel great. CN&W has an Organic Preschool Program, in which produce is delivered from an organic farm to several local schools each week and educational nutrition lectures for teachers, parents, and children.
In addition to individual consultations, CN&W offers Acupuncture, Lymphatic Massage, The Great South Bay Detox, Ear Candling, Cupboard-Cleaning, SuperMarket Tours, and CreativeMeals.
CN&W uses live food-based supplements that undergo extensive laboratory and energy testing, guaranteeing there are no toxic additives. As a result, they work fast and effectively, ensuring permanent results for each person.
- Estrogen Detoxification – Detoxify To Prevent Potential Health Problems
- A Strong Body Is A Healthy Body – Develop Physical & Mental Strength
- Healthy Heart Awareness – Be Aware of Risk Factors For Heart Disease
- Test Your Nutrition IQ – This Diet Quiz Will Test Your Food Knowledge
- 13 Synthetic Ingredients In Cosmetics & Beauty Care Products To Avoid
Creative Nutrition & Wellness is located in downtown Redondo Beach, California. Visit CN&W on web at CreativeNutrition.com for more information on their services and current programs or to sign up for their cutting-edge news. You can contact their office at 877-5-EATWELL or via email at info@CreativeNutrition.com.