Nicolette M. Pace is the founder and President of NutriSource Inc. a community based private practice that specializes in the delivery of medical nutrition therapy, diabetes self management training, health and behavior intervention and lifestyle counseling.
She provides for the care and treatment of patients who suffer from weight problems and the many medical conditions that are associated with it. She has earned a reputation of being able to help patient’s realize massive weight loss and reverse many medical conditions such as type 2 diabetes.
Nicolette is also an accomplished on-air presenter and writer whose work has been featured on several television, print, and online venues that includes CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox News, Dr. Oz, MSN, Shape, Self, Fitness, Health, New Beauty, Family Circle, Seventeen, Fitness, More and AOL. She has been on the faculty as an adjunct professor of Nutrition at CUNY and at Touro College and she also offers insight as a media spokesperson for the NYS Dietetic Association.
Services I Provide:
Nutrition Therapy for Health and Wellness
Private one-on-one nutrition therapy for the utmost in support and personalized guidance for your health needs. Diagnostic tests, counseling and resources are available on-site for immediate feedback and treatment plan formation.
- Complete biochemical and dietary analysis
- Detailed anthropometric and metabolic evaluations
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Clinical weight loss programs
- Bariatric surgery support services
- Food sensitivity studies
- Sports Nutrition
- Exercise Counseling
- Shopping Tours & Training
- Menu Makeovers
- Nutrition for the Older Adult
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Integrative lifestyle coaching
- Live Event and On-Air Health Expert
- Free Lance Writer and Motivational Speaker
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Restaurant Menu Consultations
- Community Events and Presentations
- High Protein Foods – Top 5 Lean Protein Nutrients To Build Muscle
- Truth About Low Carb Diets – Myths & Facts For Lo Carb Dieting
- Fitness Motivation – Exercise & Diet Tips To Help Stay Motivated
- Meal Replacements Guide – Choosing Best Supplements For Your Diet
- Diabetes Care – Help and Information For People With Diabetes
Nicolette M. Pace MS, RD, CDE, CDN, CFCS
295 Northern Blvd Ste 105
Great Neck, NY 11021