- Lie on the back with both knees bent and feet off the floor. Place the hands behind the head. Float the head off the floor.
- Practice 3 sets of breath with hollowing. Feel the belly deflate with the hollow.
- The lower the leg to the floor demands more abdominal control. If you feel the back, bring the leg higher or return to beginner version. This is about the abdominals working!
- Lie on back with both knees bent and feet off the floor. The hands are placed on each knee. Float the head off the floor.
- Exhale, hollow and extend legs and arms towards opposite walls. *(If back is working, modify the range or go back to beginner version).
- Inhale, and circle arms from overhead towards the extended legs.
- Exhale, deepen the hollow, touch hands to bent knees and flex upper spine closer to the knees.
- Repeat three more sets.