- Lie on the back with knees bent and feet in parallel.
- If the back is working to hard, modify the height of the pelvis. You must learn how to lift the pelvis up with the strength of the legs.
- Press down the feet into the floor to engage the hamstrings. Using the muscles around the top of the thighbone, lift the pelvis up towards the ceiling and the feet simultaneous.
- Exhale with a hollow and lift the bent left thigh up to 90 degrees. The pelvis should remain in neutral.
- Inhale and lower leg to floor. Maintain the bridge.
- Exhale with a hollow and lift the other bent left thigh up to 90 degrees.
- Return foot to the floor.
- Lower pelvis back to original position.
- Repeat three more sets.