- Use a yoga bolster or towels/blankets folded. The higher the prop will assist the exercise.
- Place the pelvis on the prop with the upper ribs wide on the floor. The legs are extended to the ceiling. The arms are pressing down on the prop.
- Hollow and curl the tailbone off of the prop. The goal is to use the abdominals to bring the spine in a small plow position. Do not use momentum. The legs do not touch the floor. This is an abdominal exercise.
- Control down from the plow.
- Repeat three more times.
- This is not an exercise for clients with osteoporosis of the spine and herniated disks.