New Fitness/nutrition/therapy website

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

wtmtraining
STARTING OUT

New Fitness/nutrition/therapy website

Post by wtmtraining »

This is a new source for fitness, therapy, and nutrition that I will be updating many times daily. Theres quite a bit of content already and some criticism would be welcome to.
wtmtraining.com
zenphitness
STARTING OUT

Re: New Fitness/nutrition/therapy website

Post by zenphitness »

I'll look at yours if you look at mine http://www.zenphitness.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
I feel like mine is a little bit sloppy right now, a lot of organizing and polishing that needs to be done.

I do like yours, and am sure that you are planning on expanding the tips section, therapy, and workout library. I am trying to figure out a good way to organize one and post as well. I am thinking about doing videos, putting them on youtube, and just linking them to site from their to show how to's.

favorite thing about your site, is that it seems very crisp, clean, and easy to navigate. Keep up the good work, and let me know if you have any comments on mine. You can always email me as well: fitnessexpert@zenphitness.com