Republican Or Democrat

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: Republican Or Democrat

Post by fat-to-fit »

Boss Man wrote:The one thing about your first statement which is a little off centre for me and this is not a criticism, is that by saying Trump and his supporters should pay for a wall along the Mexican border, is to me implying that any wall is a justifiable act against the Mexican's and I don't believe it's an answer to any cross border issues America may have with Mexican's.
i was being sarcastic. I don't believe we should have a wall at all.
i agree with Mo i think illegal immigration is far down on the list of problems our country faces. Mexcio said some kind things about supporting the USA during the hurricane the same day Chump tweeted something about the wall and the mexicans paying for it.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

here's a funny video a netherland tv show made i believe. the beginning is in.... Dutch maybe?? about Chump. :) i'm not sure what language they speak to be honest. But the rest is in English. You may have already seen it. Other countries did it too but i think the netherlands the first one is the funniest.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Boss Man wrote:
The only good thing from perspective is, that I don't live there and it never had to be choice.
one thing that bothered me in your comments was that.

Do you really think it should have been that hard of a choice to make??

Even the republicans. Their party elected him as the nominee. they had a wide selection of people to choose and that is who they chose.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

did you know Trump had a thing for Princess Di?

She said he gave her the creeps.

He offered her a free membership at one of his clubs and she declined.

He said stuff like she is one of them women he wish he would have slept with and said that it didn't matter if she was crazy. That was a minor detail.

the rumor is Prince William and Harry aren't too keen on him visiting their grandmother because of stuff he has said like that.

Princess Di was way to classy for someone like him.

i don't know what it is but William and Harry and Kate and Princess Di seem like really normal nice people. So many people in america that seem to have money and fame, well how can i say this.... :?:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

She couldn't have been crazy, because she saw through that slimy turd-ball long before many American's ever did and I mean the ones that didn't vote for him.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

It's not so much Diana was too classy for him although she was. It's that she cared and respected others. She definitely wasn't his type..
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

politics is so depressing right now. Mexico earthquake, puerto rico, etc. I really hope Trump helps the puerto ricans. I have a relative that lived quite a few years in puerto rico. loved it there. i think worrying about players taking a knee in a peaceful social protest of what's going on is the least of one's worries. Martin luther king did it.

I was in the armed forces and peaceful protests on social issues doesn't offend me. Taking away health care of millions of americans, some of who are vulnerable americans, not supporting people in puerto rico. some of which are in the armed services. i believe there is a base down there too last i knew. That is what offends me.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

politics is so depressing lately. I'm trying not to watch too much. I am volunteering for congressional district for 2018. i wish we could just divide the USA between parties. Can you imagine an all republican country and what it would look like? :funny: Not where i would want to live. :P
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

posted this tonight who is a former secretary of Labor under Clinton.

The next 24 hours are going to be critical. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has pushed back the final vote on the Trump-Republican tax plan until Friday. The disastrous bill has been gaining steam over the past few days, but this delay means McConnell still doesn't have the votes.

Five GOP senators are still on the fence. Senators Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, Bob Corker of Tennessee, and Jef Flake of Arizona are digging in their heels on the deficit. Meanwhile, Susan Collins of Maine is concerned about the bill's devastating impact on the Affordable Care Act. If three of them balk, the bill is dead.

That's why we need to keep up the pressure. Now! If you live in a blue state, Indivisible has a tool that allows you to connect with constituents in key states and encourage them to voice their opposition. These are people who attended the Women’s March and care about progressive causes.

It is hard to overstate how disastrous these tax cuts would be for the country. Over the next decade, the Trump-Republican plan would cost middle-class families $5.3 billion and enrich the top 1 percent by $5.8 billion -- not to mention deep cuts to Medicaid and Medicare and the destruction of the Affordable Care Act. We all need to do our part to stop this travesty.

I'm signing up and don't work till evening tomorrow so i can call tomorrow.. https://www.trumptaxscam.org/calls-to-k ... -tax-scam/
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

http://verifiedpolitics.com/alabama-sup ... -election/

I have a feeling moore will win today.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

jones won. :clap:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

politics is still depressing. I try only to read headlines here and there and not focus on it too much. I went to a get together of supporters for the replacement of al franken in st paul a few weeks ago. MN other democrat senator was there too. IT was fun. There was an energy to the crowd and people ready to vote these creeps out of office. I really feel fortunate to live in MN. MN's republicans didn't even vote for the nomination of trump. They voted for i think rubio. So they are less conservative here. We still have right wingers like evangelicals and michelle bachman but less of them which is nice. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I should say we still have plenty of conservative republicans here. a large part of the rural areas are republican except up by duluth and the iron ranges and the twin cities is more liberal.