Republican Or Democrat

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: Republican Or Democrat

Post by fat-to-fit »

i disagree with less government. and conservative economics. Less government and low taxes on the wealthy creates inequality. we have one of the largest and growing inequalities in the western world. We tend to have more of inequality and it started with reagan and then bush along with huge deficitS and trickle down economics. Investing in the people like europeans do with education, and medical health insurance low taxes on the middle class. That is what creates jobs and helps the economy. That is what bill clinton did when he was president and we had surpluses with him. this by the way is not class warefare on the wealthy. The wealthy benefit as well because the middle class spends more when they have less taxes. Less government and less regulation you know what that got us by Bush? The mess that obama had to coming into office in 2008 from less regulations.
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i will say this too. Obama tried to work with republicans. They didn't want too compromise.
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Whatever inequalities have existed in America since the Regan administration, it was already a long in the tooth situation with the slavery, then the lack of black equality after abolition and also the inability to give gays and lesbians equal rights to heterosexuals and full marriage rights.

Chump will undoubtedly make things worse, as he's pretty much anti anyone who is not white middle class it seems, but if he proliferates America's inequality problems, it will only be because they existed for over 100 years, to give him foundation for such potential worsening of the current inequality situation(s) in existence.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

There is inequality with races and not just african americans like native americans, etc and there always has been.
DecidedToday
STARTING OUT

Post by DecidedToday »

I fall to the right on the political spectrum.
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Every time I watch/read politic news... I get a head ache! What urked me recently was that "Chump" mentioned to the white house staff... "women need to dress like women"... I know he doesn't like "big" women so the ladies working with him have to be thin... seriously? :roll:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Women should be able to dress in whatever way they feel comfortable, unless it was too racy or was in some kind of retail business where too many customers might find someones appearance hard to handle and balked that business.

As far as I'm concerned if one of his people wanted three earrings in one ear and wanted to wear ankle boots and trousers, then if his idea of a woman is unsuitable shoes, a skirt and a load of makeup, then he is a narrow minded sexist arse, but to be honest he's sexist, anti-semitic and racist anyway, so having a narrow-minded viewpoint of what defines a female office worker or a businesswoman, doesn't surprise me.

Just another example of what a flesh crawling individual he is.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i think the french learned a lesson from america in their election. :P
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i had someone tell me the other day that obama crossed the line when he allowed gays to marry. And i thought when haven't the republican party crossed the line since the election. It makes me sick what is happening politically. I can't understand why people vote that way except for prejudice and money. what a sell out. I mean who doesn't believe in climate change, or equality for all, or protections for the environment and animal rights and healthcare for people that will die without it...
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The critics of Obama, crossed the line when they criticised his right to allow gays the right to marriage.

It's these narrow minded bigoted types that cause problems in the world, because some of them poison their kids minds and brainwash innocent children into homophobic and / or racist haters.

However this is also what happens when religious types are encouraged to believe all the bible teachings hook line and sinker and not to use common sense judgement.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

what do catholic or protestant english people think about stuff like gay rights and abortion, etc?

FYI. niece is going to england in 4 days. She is going to London, , Scotland and Ireland and i think wales. she is 17. We are a little nervous with the recent attacks but i'm sure it will be fine.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i really like christianity and it helps me but i dislike the hypocracy and dislike that in politics too. I decided to delete some of what i said just because i'm getting too political. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

So what. I don't care. Be political if you want as long as it doesn't start to look bigoted in a big way, then I'm not fussed.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i want to apologize if i offended anyone. i know republicans aren't all bad. I know some. so i know for sure that. but i do think there are a lot of corrupt ones in washington.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

x
Last edited by fat-to-fit on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.