Economic Collapse & Fitness

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

JamesVillepigue
STARTING OUT

Economic Collapse & Fitness

Post by JamesVillepigue »

Please forgive me if I already posted something similar. I contribute to a few different forums within the online fitness community, and this is a subject that really interests me. question to the ShapeFit community is this:

How has the economic conditions in the world today influenced your fitness goals?

One example I've seen in own life is people having to give up organics for cheaper foods, while others have had to give up commercial super market food for local food. Additionally, with the devaluation of money taking place all over the globe, the prices of everything including gym memberships, personal training, supplements, etc are on the rise.

From another perspective, I see tons of people working out and exercising for different reasons. Rather than looking beautiful, it's staying healthy because the costs of health care are completely out of control. This goes to the extremes of "collapse training" where people are getting in shape to better adapt to social collapse.

How about you? How has the economic conditions in the world today influenced your fitness regimen/goals?

James Villepigue