Help!

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

jkk007
STARTING OUT

Help!

Post by jkk007 »

name is Joshua Kirkley I am looking for participants in a new project. I am looking for supporters of mission and that can help out how ever they can. Whether it be telling your story, videoing your story ,promoting the cause, donating, giving advice and feedback. How ever you can contribute. In return I will return the favor however I can. I have been a personal trainer since 1999. I can build some killer workouts. I do skype consulting as well as run an online fitness trainer for anyone out of the state of Alabama. Let me know what you think.

2nd to Last:Journey to the healthiest state will be a documentary on the mind set and emotions associated with living in one of the top ten unhealthiest states. We will be touring Alabama interviewing people about their lifestyles and attitudes toward fitness. Alabama is the 2nd fattest state,Mississippi wins first. Our mission with this project is to find out why? Is it the food we eat? Are we not exercising enough? Are we to busy? Etc. What ever the reason we want to find out what we can do to make Alabama the healthiest state.

Our goal is to create a series that explores all the options you have to stay healthy and fit. Our hope is through new concepts in fitness we are able to have manageable healthy lifestyles.

2nd to Last: Surviving a Fat World. This series is based around the different ways the world gets healthy and stays fit. We will be using the footage to compile the documentary 2nd to Last: Journey to the fittest state.
Not everyone goes to the gym 5 days a week or runs or bikes or kite surfs or whatever, to stay fit. We want to know what yours is, what ever it is. Everyone can learn from your experiences. If you know anyone who would like to be interviewed please let us know. We will be traveling the world starting with Mobile to see exactly what people are doing. This will be a community project funded by the founder and largely by donations and contributions. Please share this cause and help us gain support. Have an awesome day!