Hello! And can I get some shopping help?

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Bergian
STARTING OUT

Hello! And can I get some shopping help?

Post by Bergian »

Good morning world, and all who inhabit it! Happy Easter!

So I just joined these boards. I'm excited to be here. name is Taylor. I am the proud husband to incredible wife and father to two great children. wife and I recently decided to get more serious about healthy living. I've been reading these boards a bit, and I loved what I saw, so I decided to join. I look forward to learning lots and becoming a member of this community.

Now. Hopefully this isn't too random, but I need a little shopping help. wife's birthday is coming up -- I want to get her some nice exercise shoes as a surprise gift. Unfortunately, as a man, I am not particularly knowledgeable about women's shoes. Any suggestions? I would like to spend around $100, but I am more than open to bending the budget either way if you think it's worth it.

As far as a starting point, I read through this guide that allegedly lists the best women's exercise shoes. Perhaps I more lost now - there's so many choices and styles!!! Are any of those a safe choice? She would basically just want some general cross-trainers.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! I look forward to getting to know everyone.