Participants for Dissertation Needed

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

HMB08
STARTING OUT

Participants for Dissertation Needed

Post by HMB08 »

Hello,

I am currently carrying out a piece of research for BSc Psychology course and would like to invite you to take part. I am investigating into the relationship between the drive for muscularity, disordered eating, exercise and supplement use.

This research study proposes to look into males and their body image, focusing on the drive for muscularity. The aim of this research study is to identify whether there is a relationship between the drive for muscularity and a number of factors. The other factors include disordered eating, exercise dependency, supplement and performance drug use and BMI.

I would really appreciate it if you would take part in the research. If you would like to then please follow the link below and complete a short online survey. The survey should only take around 15 minutes. I require males aged between 18 - 30. The survey is completely anonymous and will only be assessed by me and dissertation tutor. More information is provided in the link.

The link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lnk23M ... 0/viewform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks in advance,

Hayley Bowman