Nick cave

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Nick cave

Post by musculArgirl2 »

have you ever heard of nick cave and the bad seeds boss??

i never have. LOL just wondering.

i tell you these people that write lyrics and music together are SO creative and talented.
Last edited by musculArgirl2 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Nick cave

Post by Boss Man »

Yes I have. I think they're Australian, but I've not heard much of their stuff, although I recall Nick cave has a very deep sombre kind of singing style.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

yes he does. i like this song i posted on you tube. he does have that kind of voice.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Do like this song boss??

i do. i don't have any ex's i'm worried about. : :Hahabonk: but otherwise i like the music and her voice is unique.

sorry i'm bored working. 1 hour to go. ;)
Last edited by musculArgirl2 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Not bad.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

do you think keith richards from the rolling stones is a good singer?? I listened to one of his songs and i thought he was crap but what do i know? :| he sings wild horses pretty good but i don't know the song i was listening to he didn't sound good. probably on drugs.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Keith Richards has been on drugs since about 1967. He's always been on the right side of stupid though, because I think he has never been someone who can't last a few hours before fixing again, or dropping some drug, because it's always stayed at a recreational level, ot understanding.

I don't think he went as full blown as someone like David Crosbie, or members of Black Sabbath.

His voice is fairly decent, but as he is about 70/71 now so it probably has withered a little bit since the 60's / 70's, but whether drug use has played a part in that I don't know, as Tony Christie is in his 70's now, but his voice has aged quite a bit since the 70's heyday, which for many is probably to be expected, but I don't think he ever indulged in anything.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

musculArgirl2 wrote:Do like this song boss??

i do. i don't have any ex's i'm worried about. : :Hahabonk: but otherwise i like the music and her voice is unique.

sorry i'm bored working. 1 hour to go. ;)
What's funny is this song although I took the link down is now on the radio all the time. :funny: It wasn't at the time I posted it I don't think. :)
Last edited by musculArgirl2 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Boss Man wrote: it's always stayed at a recreational level, ot understanding.
It's funny how some people can do drugs and stay at the recreational level and others can't. I guess it's like overeating in that sense. Some people can have just one piece of pie or whatever and others overeat.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

It depends I think to some extent as to how a persons mind works in relation to addictive things. Why do some women have 2-3 pairs of shoes and some have 23 pairs of shoes and often all bar three of the pairs are ugly, expensive hooker shoes, that they shouldn't have bought and the person looks really stupid wearing.

I am now waiting for one or two dissenting comments about that last bit :funny:

I do think though some people have a more addictive style of emotional setup, where they see something they want and then desire more of it than most would.

Either that or some people have more sensibility ingrained in their DNA.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I think it does depend how a person thinks. Often people use addictions as coping skills. All of the people I've known with bipolar illness all had addictions is an example.

Just depends I guess on what their drug of choice is. I'm not saying all people with bipolar have addictions though.

I like high heels (when thin) but only on occasion never daily. But I've never worn really high shoes. I think they do look nice though. But not good for your feet!