newbie says hi !

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Rob da Reese
STARTING OUT

newbie says hi !

Post by Rob da Reese »

Hi all,

I joined the community because I recently started a new fitness programme after being encouraged by a friend to do it. And after 10 days of doing it I'm really starting to get into it ! This quickly got me interested in all things health, so I want to listen to stories and tips from you guys to see how you are doing things, and hopefully I can share some insight that helps someone too.

Cheers,

Rob
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: newbie says hi !

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Rob, good to have you around.
SingaSoph
STARTING OUT

Post by SingaSoph »

Howdy Rob !

What new fitness program did you start?
lockheart.1989
STARTING OUT

Post by lockheart.1989 »

Rob da Reese wrote:Hi all,

I joined the community because I recently started a new fitness programme after being encouraged by a friend to do it. And after 10 days of doing it I'm really starting to get into it ! This quickly got me interested in all things health, so I want to listen to stories and tips from you guys to see how you are doing things, and hopefully I can share some insight that helps someone too.

Cheers,

Rob
Hi Rob and everyone!
I'm new around here too :wave:

I've been practising sports as a hobby all life, but since I few years ago I've gotten more into it and I'd love to read all your experiences and share mine too - I've attended some nutrition courses and have a lot of recipes to share! Apart from usual gym workouts, I've also recently moved to Berlin and I've started to do yoga, which is super popular here and I have a studio right by house. Any yoga tips would be welcome, as I'm a total beginner in that area :bugeyes:

Liebe Grüsse!

Tifa
rokit
STARTING OUT

Post by rokit »

Hello to all