Questionnaire for Blender Bottle

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

benlopez90
STARTING OUT

Questionnaire for Blender Bottle

Post by benlopez90 »

I am a high school student doing a survey to obtain information about a redesigned BlenderBottle that I am creating in engineering class. It would be very helpful for me if you could take a few minutes out of your day to complete this survey. With the answers from this survey I will be able to create a redesigned BlenderBottle that is more user friendly. Please respond either yes or no and rate from 1-5(1 being least important to 5 being the most important)
1. Have you/Do you owned/own a Blender bottle?
Yes/No

2. Do you believe Blender bottles are too expensive?
Yes/No

3. How would you rate the durability of Blender bottles?

1 2 3 4 5

4. Do you believe that Blender bottles are an appropriate size (in holding capacity)?
Yes/No

5. How important is having an integrated loop handle on the Blender bottle?

1 2 3 4 5

6. How important would an integrated self-cleaning mechanism be in the Blender bottle?

1 2 3 4 5

7. How important would a thermostat be in the Blender bottle?

1 2 3 4 5

8. How important would a hand-molded, rubber grip be on the side of the bottle?

1 2 3 4 5

9. How important is more insulation for the Blender bottle?

1 2 3 4 5

10. If the price of the Blender bottle was to increase because of any of the components stated in questions 6-9 (self-cleaning mechanism, thermostat, hand-molded rubber grip, and more insulation) would you still purchase the Blender bottle?
Yes/No

11. If you have any other comments about components you think would be useful to the Blender bottle please list below.

Thank you for your participation in this survey.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Questionnaire for Blender Bottle

Post by Boss Man »

What is the eventual purpose for this project? What will the finished product be designed to do? To be used as some kind of exhibit or something more than that?

Bearing in mind any answers you give may affect whether your survey remains active. It's nothing personal, it's just to maintain forum integrity :).