Baseball Pitcher

A forum for training tips, advice and anything regarding sports and strength events.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Jared.D
STARTING OUT

Baseball Pitcher

Post by Jared.D »

I am an amateur pitcher. goal is to build strength and muscle in legs, chest, shoulders, and arms in hopes to increase pitching abilities, speed, power, and stamina. I am already a runner, I sometimes run for distance running a few miles, or I sprint quickly a mile or less. I am noticing an increase in muscles in legs, especially thighs. I am on the search for a HEALTHY preferably natural supplement to assist in building muscle a little faster and help create more powerful, real muscle. I am not looking to become body builder like, I want to still maintain being healthy and have the ability to run well. I am about 5'10.5" to 5'11" and at the moment I am 185lbs. Also, I would like to know just a few great exercises that can help increase flexibility and strength on the mound in lower body and upper body as well. I been swinging around 25lb weights in baseball like motions and etc. I am financially not in the best of shape at the moment, so I do most of working out at home using the minimal amount equipment that I have. So, exercises that can be done anywhere that do not require special equipment would be best, but I would be glad to know the ones that do as well. As sooner or later I will be hitting an actual gym much more often.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Jared
Alinshop
REGULAR

Re: Baseball Pitcher

Post by Alinshop »

Google
"workouts on the road"