* Workout plan Need help & some Info ! *

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

KayMula
STARTING OUT

* Workout plan Need help & some Info ! *

Post by KayMula »

Okay so name is Kevn & im 18 will be 19 in june 13t.I just made a account on here, and im looking to get into shape. Like lose some body fat and get m body into shape, and then work on body tone and muscle.
Im 6'1
around 180lbs and I eat everything from home cook meals to junkfood and order/take out a eat atleat about 4-5 meas per day

im not trying to goto the gym I can do push up, sit ups and have 15lbs dumb-bells
im not trying to run or jog not thing!

what do you guys think I should do ? I would like t get a 4-6pack and a V-line nothng to crazy and some muscle in arms and chest!

Thanks in advance!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: * Workout plan Need help & some Info ! *

Post by Boss Man »

The problem is, push-ups, sit-ups and one pair of dumbells won't be necessarily be thorough enough, like a gym would and the dumbbells might work better for something like shoulders, but not as well for biceps and triceps and they eventually would have little effect on the back, chest and legs, as bigger muscles can eventually tolerate much more weight obviously.

However the push-ups would largely work for most of the upper body and using the dumbells will work for the lower body.

I'd suggest sumething like this.

Dumbell Squats, 2 sets 10 reps.

Dumbell Lunges, 2 sets 10 reps.

Dumbell Deadlifts, 2 sets, 10 reps

Push-ups, 2 sets 10 reps.

Dumbell Shrugs, 2 sets 10 reps.

Planks 45 seconds.

Do that 3 x a week every other day and see how that goes.

Also what foods do you eat and what times do you eat?