15 Years old, already 8 months in fitness

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Flokiieh
STARTING OUT

15 Years old, already 8 months in fitness

Post by Flokiieh »

Hey!
I am Florjan, just left primary school and in December, 2015 I've started working out in a local fitness. I train 6-7days a week, Monday biceps/triceps, Tuesday Back, Wednesday Shoulders, Thursday Chest, Friday Biceps/triceps and saturday Legs, Sunday individual. I was always extremely thin, yet I work of to gain weight. From December till today I've just eaten more of what I've eaten till now, but no changes in meals. I am currentlyat 56kg, with a height of about 177cm. I eat a lot I could say, except sometimes in the morning It's just hard for me to eat ( sometimes I eat chicken sausages, rarely eggs, usually bread with something beside and a yoghurt ), for Lunch we usually have a soup before the main part which is like 2 times per week fries with a different sort of stake or just something known at balkan regions. For dinner I like to eat bread again with maybe cheese on it or w/e, someone in fitness suggested me to buy "Gainers" but since I am still growing up a little, I think It is kinda risky. That's why question is, is it a good idea? Would it leave anything behind If I stopped using them? What should I eat more? Please do not suggest anything complicated since I am not living by myself yet, buying own supplies doing fully-healthy fitness food lol, I would, If I could.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: 15 Years old, already 8 months in fitness

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Florjan, good to talk to you.

I don't think you need weight gainers and I would hope the person who suggested one to you was not someone who promoted supplements in a fitness centre / gym or in a shop, as that could have been a sneaky ploy to get business, which is not cool unless you are asking about such things.

You could eat more if you eat something between breakfast and lunch, between lunch and dinner and about 2-3 hours after dinner.

It just depends in what sort of snacks are available like oat granolas, cheese, nuts, peanuts, bread, yoghurt, flax seeds etc.
Flokiieh
STARTING OUT

Re: 15 Years old, already 8 months in fitness

Post by Flokiieh »

I do eat a lot between breakfast, lunch and dinner. But somehow not enough calories because I just can't gain weight that easy. Somebody that uses a lot of things suggested me but I just had to ask because I don't want any necessary trouble for now. Thanks for replying already!