I just keep coming back =D

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Benjamin
STARTING OUT

I just keep coming back =D

Post by Benjamin »

Hey guys, ok first off I like whats happened with the forum! Seems different, dunno how.

Anyway I've been following the same routine recently and seem to be seeing the effects nicely, Your probably going to tell me off again for spending too long sessions in the gym. But honestly, I really cant help myself! If i see a machine and dont feel a burn i have to get that one more burn before I leave!

Update: 5'7 122 pounds. Main objective is to tighten abs up a tiny bit more, not too much otherwise it gets ugly. And Also I'm not sure if its possible cause of genes but chest is becoming...to put it nicely, boob like, and i'd like to get it more like errrrrm AH i dunno how to put this, not as round, but more...square?

Ok so GENERALLY cause i try to change routine a little bit every time I go in, here it is.

For the warm up:
pull downs on the erm...pull down machine :D 55kg 3x8
Leg push on the erm...leg push machine 100kg 3x8
Seated Cable row 25kg 3x10
And then I do the ordinary stretches which I dont know the name of and probably should.

Chest Push 70kg 3x8

Fly 70kg 3x8

Leg Extensions 55kg 3x8

Cable tricep extension 26.25kg 3x8

Barbell Militiary Press 22kg 3x8

Barbell Bicep Curl 22kg 3x8

2000m Rowing machine (nearly always try and do this under 10 minutes)

Tricep kickback 12.5kg 3x8

Upward Row 25kg 3x8

Pushups 3x20 (occasionally, and usually spiderman or knuckle pushups)

Dumbell Bicep Curls 15kg 3x10 (occasional)

Bench Press (if friend is there to spot me) 45kg 3x8

edit: Also many many chinups and pullups, of course and some deadlifts sometimes, dead lifts i generally do 65kg.

22 minutes, 5 minutes cool down Speed Interval on the Running machine. end up doing around 4.5-5km

Then some Elbow to knee crunches 3x10 on each elbow.

and some other crunches sometimes (randomly depending on burn)

hanging leg....extension erm, OK this is where i hang from pull up machine and straighten legs and pull legs up to 90 degree angle, told to do these for lower abs which iwant to tighten. 3x10 of these.

And then sometimes go back to some for some more burn! :D:D

And then nights I havnt been to the gym i do the erm 5 main crunches excercises for abs found somewhere on this website.
Eating wise I told you bout situation with parents so cant choose dinner but generally have rice and chicken harhar. Otherwise i tyr to get hands on any protein, vegetables and fruit i have in house. And i have peanut butter on toast, cereal with milk banana and yoghurt. Lunch is mainly vegetables and a pastie or something easy like tht.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST! CHEEEERS from the UK! :D
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

- the burn means nothing in terms of strength and muscle gains
- manboobs is noty genetic...your overtraining which is raising cortisol which is decreasing testosterone
- don't stretch before wts, stretch after
- search thew waterbury method and do that program
- go to diet section and read the sticky "read before posting..."