help please quick!!!!!!!!!!!

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

theguy
STARTING OUT

help please quick!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by theguy »

hello im 16 and im not that strong ive been tryin to workout and i have some routines but not quitte sure if they will work

1 week work on biceps
2nd week work on triceps
3rd week work on shoulders
4th week chest
5th week abs

should i do something like this or

monday biceps
tuesday triceps
wednesday shoulders
etc.

wich is better????? and will this work??????

but that is snot the only thing i do at school i have weight training classes but i do random stuuf like somethimes bench sometimes curl and other stuff is this a good routine? or am i messing up
jd12
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by jd12 »

the only thing i can be absolutely sure about is that the mon, tue, wed is better than teh first one and it would be even better if you spaced out teh wrokouts with one day in between.
theguy
STARTING OUT

Post by theguy »

thanxs ...........but does it matter if i still so other things than jus wat i have to do for that day because at school i sometimes have to do wat the teacher says and wont it mess up workout?
theguy
STARTING OUT

Post by theguy »

i meant do* not so
jd12
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by jd12 »

It's not all that good to workout the same muscle group without one day of rest in between... maybe you should do your entire workout at school (if you have enough time)... I'm not an expert so i'll leave it the even more knowledgable ppl who can explain to you why you would/wouldn't want to do something...
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

jd's right try and do it all at once so if at school you do benches and curls (what the teacher says) than add some leg, back, shoulder and tri work after it
theguy
STARTING OUT

Post by theguy »

so is it better to wrkout ur whole body a day or wat? cuz i herd its better to workout on one part of the body ? but i dont know . i dont do much at school cuz theres alot of people and u have to wait ur turn and u cant get alot done
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

in your case it would be better to do all at once..doeasn't really matter the order... try this:

Monday: 4x6 with your 8RM for the front squat, wide grip pull-up, dip, and power clean.

• Wednesday: 3x9 with your 11RM for the deadlift, one-arm row, bench press, and overhead press.

• Friday: 3x12 with your 14RM for the Bulgarian split squat, chin-up, decline bench press, and one arm snatch.

When you repeat any of the above workouts, you should increase the load 2-3%.

if you can't do some of these reply and we can do others