I really need a flat stomach help please

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

justchillen
STARTING OUT

I really need a flat stomach help please

Post by justchillen »

Me again I am desperate I've been working out since July (2009) trying to achieve real goal a 6 pack of abs but right now i need to get a 2 pack before march 5 I really need someone's ideas , help and advice for some of you who know workout routine I'm changing it a little bit i go on the treadmill 3 days a week 60 minutes burn more than 400 calories Abdominal Crunch Machine 3 sets 111 Repetitions or more , Flat Bench Abdominal Leg Raises 10 sets 10 repetitions or and 4 sets 25 repetitions and Decline Abdominal Crunches 4 sets 25 repetitions or 8 sets repetitions I only eat things less than 5 grans of saturated and trans fat I really need to know how many calories i need to burn to burn fat I need to how many repetitions i need to do burn fat on a Abdominal Crunch Machine I'm asking people for desperate help I don't have enough time on the week days because I have school Saturdays is when i go hard because i have enough time mostly i work out more than 3 hours on Saturdays When you view this topic post something answering questions I'm not giving up I'm never giving up getting at six pack but I'm dead serious about getting flat stomach and a two pack of abs before March 5 please help me please
swanso5
VETERAN

Re: I really need a flat stomach help please

Post by swanso5 »

go to the nutrition thread and read "read before posting.."
BoxerBoy
STARTING OUT

Re: I really need a flat stomach help please

Post by BoxerBoy »

Find out with a BMR calculator you can just google i think and whatever your estimated calory intake daily is deduct 500 from that and thats how much you should eat. EG 3500 cal daily -500 = 3000, so eventually you will lose weight with weights, healthy eating and exercise.

Its helps to eat breakfast in morning, it stops you looking bloated in the day.

Wat i do which ive currenntly been doing (im 18) Mon/Wed/Fri = Weights - Tues/Thurs = Cardio (do it first thing in the morning when you wake up so you will have no food etc and it will burn your fat alot better then later in the day). Do quick burst of sprints, rest, continue for like 10minutes and gradually build up for like 30mins etc. and some pushups

ONLY do situps like 2-3 times a week, you will not see ANY abs until you are around 11% of lower in body fat.

Hope this helps :)

Also TRY and eat small 6 meals a day with maybe 1 protein shake daily. Instead of having 3 biggish meals have 6 smaller ones ^_^