I can't get rid of fat

Discuss how to get ripped abs here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

loram
STARTING OUT

I can't get rid of fat

Post by loram »

Hey, I am a 16 years old girl and I am training almost every day for more than 4 months. Last year I used to do some workouts as well but not so often and not so constantly. Now I am doing both cardio and some really extensive exercises which strengthen muscles. I can't say I am eating extremely clean. Although I do not eat fast food and I really do enjoy eating healthy, I still eat chocolate, ice cream, bread, pasta and others. It is not everyday but it happens. I drink a lot of water and always start day with a cup of hot water with lemon juice. Sometimes I eat after I am already full and another bad habit of mine is that I eat late in the night before I go to bed. Now, when you already know lifestyle, I want to ask you for some advises about problem. I have something like abs but I can't really see them well because of the fat ( is not fat at all but also not as flat as I want it to be, maybe because it is bloated very often). Soo...what should I do? :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: I can't get rid of fat

Post by Boss Man »

Hi loram, good to talk to you.

What times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times? It's just so I can try to get a more structured understanding of the basic overview you gave of your eating habits.