Wanting to get abs (women/girls)

Discuss how to get ripped abs here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

AllyWantsFitness
STARTING OUT

Wanting to get abs (women/girls)

Post by AllyWantsFitness »

I decided that I was going to take on a 30 day core workout challenge following the Alexis Ren 10 minute core workout video on YouTube once a day. I took before pictures of how body looked beforehand and after just over a week of doing it (8 days) I can already some improvement. I have a bit more core muscle than I had before and it is amazing! However i still do have a bit of tummy fat covering the abs/core muscle so really I can only see it when I tense :( I'm hoping within the next 22 days it will improve to the point I can see them without having to tense. Is that even possible???

One problem I do have is that I tend to eat a lot of chocolate. The lunches I take to college are quite healthy, usually consisting of a banana, an apple, a yoghurt, and a sandwich either with ham or cheese. But when I get home I tend to snack a lot and it's usually on chocolate which isn't helping at all! Does anyone have any tips on how to stop snacking and how to stop craving chocolate whenever I see it?
Thank you for reading 💕
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Wanting to get abs (women/girls)

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Ally, good to speak to you.

What times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times, as the eating habits you described look a bit vague.