Thrush in mouth!

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Frenchmaid1969
HIGH FLYER

Re: Thrush in mouth!

Post by Frenchmaid1969 »

Boss Man wrote:The evidence for Sesame Seeds in relation to Eczema came out around 18 months - 2 years ago, which was simply that 3 well respected medics with around 500 patient histories, presented these links to the FDA and the FDA waffled on about Nuts and Peanuts being proven before then and this evidence was not sufficient to warrent health warnings, so they effectively waved good science away.

Morons.

I don't really care how big a country is; 500 people is too many to be coincidental or just a load of misdiagnoses, but hey they could have at least opted for promoting a caveat for Sesame Seeds, in relation to Eczema, if they weren't going to go down the route if plain old avoidance, but clearly that was too much for them so they didn't.

The Fools and Dopes Administration it seems.
Wow... i would say they are NUTS...LOL :D
I use to eat peanuts but its upset but now during the afternoon when i ever feel a bit tired i take a hand full of almond! But i can't wait to see naturopath...i need some supplement because i am often tired!

I think doctor is nuts.. i told him that since i stop eating sugar and yeast (bread, pasta) eczema and sinus problem are pratically clear.. eczema was really bad now i have NONE and the sinus well sometime it get plug up but very rare... HIS ANSWER WAS: oh no when you get eczema you always have it the food has nothing to do with it.. at all it was just a conincedence that it happen... I DON'T THINK SO AT ALL so ...

Also tongue is white a bit it does not burn at all but i said i probably have yeast still from the trush i had cause by stupid antibiotic well he goes no no your tongue is pink.. i know the diff. between pink and white n i always have some kind of bitter taste in mouth...i did a test its call the spitting test i read about it if you let a glass stand all night on you night stand and in the morning you spit in it and the spit flote to the top you ok but if it goes to the buttom and has like some spider string well you got yeast in your body but he goesTHAT WAS BULL SHIT you can't see if you got yeast like that... SO THIS FRIDAY I WILL FIND OUT WITH THE NATUROPATH APPT.

I did this test before because friend was bugging me since i eat a lot of sweet to do it, i did it 3 to 4 time and spit was on top and never sank to the buttom or did any string and i had a nice pink tongue never had that taste in mouth and ... only since i took the antibiotic well it seem that ph level is all screw up.. I WISH I WOULD OF NEVER TOO THOSE ANTIBIOTIC....but i have no choice!!
Trish0102
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Thrush in mouth!

Post by Trish0102 »

Maybe you should consult another doctor for second opinion. Looks like you were allergic to the medicine.