Recommitting Myself to a Fit Lifestyle

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

kc1975
STARTING OUT

Recommitting Myself to a Fit Lifestyle

Post by kc1975 »

Hi everyone,

I love these boards and always feel inspired after reading some of your posts. child is now 2 1/2 years old and I am FINALLY taking blinders off and admitting that I have let fitness goals/lifestyle slide....

Before the baby I led a fit and healthy lifestyle, one that I was very proud of and it brought me much joy. I am ready to put myself back on that track and by putting it out there to you all I am hoping it truly helps me stay on track.

Thanks to you all for inspiring me!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Recommitting Myself to a Fit Lifestyle

Post by Boss Man »

Be proud of yourself for taking this commitment to yourself, because you could become a really, really wonderful rolemodel to your child :).

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted on your progress and anything we can do to help, even if you need to destress sometimes, let us know and we will try to do our best for you :)
Athene
REGULAR

Post by Athene »

I know it's hard to make changes, but the little things add up. You're not along in letting things slide, we all have to evaluate and re-evaluate now and then, and make changes as we see fit.

Good luck!
Trish0102
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by Trish0102 »

Good luck with your goals. Just take things slowly and you will eventually get there.
DeltaDynamite
STARTING OUT

Post by DeltaDynamite »

Way to go!!!