Top Exercise Tips for Women to Stay In Shape

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

sarkajonae
STARTING OUT

Top Exercise Tips for Women to Stay In Shape

Post by sarkajonae »

Hi everyone,
I am new here. I was a personal trainer for 5 years and worked mainly with women. I also taught group classes for women, yoga for women, and was an assistant instructor for a women's self-defense class. I wanted to share some of top exercise tips for women.

Ladies, in some ways you are way ahead of men when in comes to health, but men get it right in some aspects of fitness as well. Here are some top exercise tips for women to get you healthy and play to your strengths but without neglecting anything important.
rohanjain
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Top Exercise Tips for Women to Stay In Shape

Post by rohanjain »

Hi! it is very important to stay in shape for ladies.There is a list of tips for women to stay in shape.
-Morning walk is good for health.
-Jogging improves stamina.
-Cycling.
-Avoid oily food.
Jolynn
STARTING OUT

Post by Jolynn »

To stay in shape, I do yoga regularly. It's incredible what a great workout it is!
Samberry
STARTING OUT

Post by Samberry »

I'd say watching your diet is the most important thing for a woman.

Yoga and many 'class exercises' are a great way to stay in shape but I think weight exercises are also necessary. Unfortunately, many people still think that if a woman does any weight training then she's be all muscular. It's a real shame.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Exactly and it's then the 1 set of 20 reps on a pec dec with 2-3 plates rubbish that keeps happening with some women week in week out and which wastes 20-30 minutes of their training time.