How to get a bubble butt(bigger booty) naturally?

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

SandraGuillen
STARTING OUT

How to get a bubble butt(bigger booty) naturally?

Post by SandraGuillen »

Im 15, & I want a rounder butt, one that really sticks out when you wear jeans and especially sweats/tights. I don't have a FLAT one, but I want it bigger so bad and I am always worried what people think. Does anyone know any tricks to getting a sexy big butt?! Help..!
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Re: How to get a bubble butt(bigger booty) naturally?

Post by Fitafter50 »

Squats, glute bridges, deadlifts, stair climber, running or hiking up hill--those are all good booty builders.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Sandra, good to talk to you.

It's good that you want to create physical change for yourself, but don't get hung about one part of you. Take time to understand and care about all of yourself and remember that is more important about how your body works than how it looks :).

Also it doesn't matter what people think or say. Anyone who criticises you for just being you is not worth knowing, unless you do things to justify criticism, like be anti-social / disrespectful to others, but if you are just trying to be an honest decent person, then it's nobodies right to criticise you for anything much and if they do try to forget then or give them as little house room in your life as you can :).
gymcelia2016
STARTING OUT

Post by gymcelia2016 »

squats and stairclimbers are great to do when around the house, as im a mum and bum has gained abit of extra timber through pregnancy, i found doing things like squats while i was simply cleaning round the house have helped a lot!
GingerBread
STARTING OUT

Post by GingerBread »

Squats, squats and squats with weights

edit: A friend of mine swears by squats too. She does pretty heavy squats and uses a belt. So I've gone ahead and ordered one too based on this list for women http://powerliftingbelts.org/womens-wei ... ting-belts

Hopefully that is useful to somebody
Ashy123
STARTING OUT

Post by Ashy123 »

Squats, GHR, reverse hypers, lunges, glute bridges, kickbacks etc... the most important thing to note is you need to ensure your glutes are activated and firing. Many women struggle to activate their glutes when training so see slower progress. I have found that doing banded glute exercises prior to lower body days helps heaps! favourites are: banded side steps (in squat position), banded kickbacks, banded squats and banded hip thrusts.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

GHR?
Ashy123
STARTING OUT

Post by Ashy123 »

Boss Man wrote:GHR?
Glute hams raise! https://www.gymandfitness.com.au/force- ... bench.html
So painful but really good at targeting glutes and hammies! I always feel like I'm going to go flying over the end when I do them lol
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Okay now I see :).