Anyone using Shredz

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

ArielBrazeau
STARTING OUT

Anyone using Shredz

Post by ArielBrazeau »

Hai everyone, sister recently ask me a suggestion about a good fat burner for her. But i have a very little knowledge on this arena, i have no other option the internet. As a result i had found an article which suggest me a supplement name "Shredz". By using shredz along with Exercise and dieting, the fat burning process is pretty smooth and easy, they said.

So here im asking, Any ladies using this product? could you please give me an idea?

Here the link is http://www.wealthformyhealth.com/shredz ... for-women/
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Anyone using Shredz

Post by Boss Man »

Never used anything like that, but they are all pretty much worthless in mind.

Most if not all people never isolate them, so there's no way of proving they work.

Ask anyone who used a product like that whether it's Shredz or not, that also exercised and / or changed their diet and ask them a question like, what numerical amount or percentage of the lost weight, do you think you would have failed to lose without the fat burner?

They won't be able to give you a straight answer and if they do, ask them how answers like 20lbs or 20%, as examples, could be quoted with unnerving confidence, because any answer(s) like that will have been plucked from the ether.

People wanting to prove they work would have to take the product and continue to not exercise and eat junk, to isolate the effects, or use the product with some exercise and / or diet changes, i.e. 20lbs of weight, then gain the weight back deliberately and using the exact same exercise and / or diet plans, try to lose the 20lbs again without using the product, effectively becoming your own guinea pig in a compare and contrast scenario.

Even that product write-up says use a product with proven ingredients, but then any promoter will tell you what the ingredients supposedly do, if you're lucky, but you could not believe them when they're selling it to you, so you would need to check unbiased websites like Wise Geek, Linus Pauling etc, to see if they would give you more of an insight into the ingredients, as sellers won't disclose minor issues with a product as it suits them not to admit things that could harm profit, unless the products risk represents seriousness, i.e. potential miscarriages, heart attacks, but mild diarrhoea, bloating etc from any supplement may not be disclosed, because it is not a side effect that would get the individual calling a lawyer and suing a big corporations butt.

That product is more than likely a false prophecy with no ability for the user to ascertain efficacy, unless they isolate it's effects in one of the two ways I suggested, which potentially 100% of users wouldn't do.

You're best off avoiding it.