Intro and some questions

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

kar074
STARTING OUT

Intro and some questions

Post by kar074 »

New to the forums. I'm a female, 21 and I have serious problems trying to bulk up. I've been skinny whole life and BMI is currently at 18 or so. I sling, swim, wildcraft, hike and walk and I work out whenever I can. I eat a lot, and eat a lot of protein but nothing works. I weigh a hundred pounds and I stopped gaining weight when I was eighteen and haven't been able to gain a pound since. I am starting kendo and archery in the fall as well.
I don't know what caloric intake is and can rarely eat the nutritious food I need. I don't live on own and cannot get a job so the family I'm staying with pays expenses and they consider the food I need, well, too expensive but I'm staying here for free so there's not much I can do in this area. I am fairly strong but frame is so small(five foot three, wrist bones are 6 inches in diameter, yes I am small) and I only seem to gain very wirey biceps and nothing else.
I want to be 112 pounds but it seems absolutely impossible for me.
Does anyone know of any solutions or have any helpful suggestions?
Boopster
REGULAR

Post by Boopster »

Hello and welcome to the forum :wink: What does your daily diet look like now and do you have access to any weights or a gym? Any physical limitations from your physician?